There are many advantages to obtaining a certificate of the temporary residence in the Czech Republic as an EU National

If you are an EU citizen and you are planning to live in the Czech Republic for more than 3 months, then you have the possibility to apply for the certificate of a temporary residence. There are several documents you will need to present at the Ministry of Interiors, and as well attend a personal meeting there held in Czech.

That is why we are offering a full-service package that includes the following:

– we will meet you in our office where we will fill in together your application
– we will tell you which documents exactly you will need to present
– we will review your documents to make sure they are all in order
– we will set up the appointment at the Ministry
– we will accompany you to the personal meeting and make sure everything goes smoothly
– we will act as your point of contact in case the Ministry would need to contact you

Interested? Get in touch with us at +420 773 683 871 (also whatsapp and viber) or

Temporary residence
With us, you will obtain the temporary residence without having to speak a word in Czech