Accounting for your company and trade license

In the Czech Republic, the limited liability company is called společnost s ručením omezeným, abbreviated as s.r.o. Per law, each s.r.o. company has to do double-entry bookkeeping. A specialized accountant does bookkeeping for a company.

Poliglossa consulting agency can assist you in opening a Czech limited liability company. You can find out more information in the relevant section. We offer our clients assistance also after once their company is set up. The mediation of bookkeeping is part of the services we provide. We collaborate with a professional accounting firm.

If you opened your s.r.o. company yourself, or you used the assistance of a different agency, we can still support you with accounting.

How does collaboration in bookkeeping work?

First of all, we can organize e call during which we will talk more into details. At this call, we will analyze together your company´s needs. You can find a quick overview of the key information below:

  • Is your company a VAT payer?
  • Does your s.r.o. have employees?
  • How many transactions per month do you approximately have?
  • Do you deliver services/products only within the Czech Republic, or to other EU and non-EU countries?
  • Are you interested in additional services, such as Data Box management?

After answering all these questions together, we will prepare for you a quotation. This price quotation will be for regular monthly services, or we can give you a yearly offer.

If we agree on collaboration, we can do everything online. If you prefer, you can, of course, visit us personally in our office every month.

In case you will need a quick consultation on the phone, we can agree on a fixed monthly fee for consulting services.

Accounting for freelancers

Even though freelancers holding a trade license do not have to keep double-entry accounting, they still might seek assisatnce of an accountant. Especially when they invoice into other EU countries and have to registeer as so-called identified person, in Czech identifikovaná osoba, and file monthly VIES reports. This is somethiing we can assist you with, too.

Are you interested in collaboration with us?

Contact us now!